Our Image Partner Sales Software helps you to select from our products exactly what you wish to offer and how much you are going to charge your end customer for the product.
How Our Schools Photography Service Works
Six Simple Steps to our School Photography Service. We take chosen images and print them to the requirements of the products you have selected. Furthermore, we can include some of your marketing collateral to be delivered with the packs!
SIMS & SEEMIS Data Capture
Colorworld Imaging has teamed up with a leading solutions provider, Image Order Services, to provide you with a fast and efficient way to capture student information in order to create images that are ready for Schools Management Information Systems (MIS) such as SIMS™and SEEMIS™.
The procedure requires the purchase of an annual license for the software to create data matrix ID cards which are photographed along with the students. The ID images and student images are then processed through the software to generate renamed and resized images that are required for school MIS systems.
- Obtain pupil list from school including first name, surname, class and admission number
- Generate Data Matrix codes from data and print out onto normal laser/inkjet paper.
- Photograph pupils, whilst photographing Data Matrix codes.
- Process images through Data Matrix Software (Colorworld can manage this process for you if you don’t have your own license of the software)*
- Generate image disk for school. (If you require a license for the SIMS™ Photo Importer as part of the image disk, then please contact us)
If you need any assistance with this process, then please contact as we have trained staff who can guide you through it.
*Additional charge applies.
SIMS Importer Licenses
Colorworld Imaging has been approved by Capita to provide SIMS™ Photo Importer Licenses to photographers who can meet the following criteria.
- Financial stability
- School-specific products
- School reference sites
- Be an established school photographer
- DBS (formerly CRB) checks for all relevant staff
If you would like to know more about SIMS™ Photo Importer Licenses and how it can help increase your sales then please contact Karen in the office on 0191 2596926. You will be required to provide a copy of your DBS certificate that is no more than 3 years old.